Friday, November 15, 2013

Micco's Birthday celebration

Dine in Bandar djakarta , Ancol . This is one of my favourite restaurant to dine. I'm really grateful at that moment because i got a new shirt again  and  specially that is my brother birthday\(^o^)/
I don't give anything for him, i felt really sorry . That are many reason why i didn't buy anything for him . First , i don't know what should i give then my money in my pocket is also empty . poor me .-. hehe
On that day i got a new clothes from my mom .That also what  i wish for .


Where i bought my ootd ?
-headband  from Cindy&Yayang-
-Flower chiffon shirt without sleeve from Magnolia -
-Wedges from @KickersUK -


follow me :
-Instagram :verenvalenciaa
-twitter : @Ren_Valenciaa
or add my facebook VeRen Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment