Monday, August 25, 2014

Bloggers kulture market

Hello fashion ppl ! finally, i'm back HEHE. Sorry i didn't post everything since i went back to school.Like seriously who don't get annoyed because of school ? So do I. I think being  science major student is harder but because i'm interested in science so that's what will i face in this 3 years. Okay, back to wht i gonna show to u guys. Last week on Indonesia Independence day. I went to a cafe named Coffee Kulture which is located at Muara Karang , North Jakarta.It has a bloggers market.The bloggers sell their preloved stuff and also new stuff. It's near from my school. I met my 5 fav fashion bloggers. They are Anastasia Siantar, Olivia Lazuardy, Cindy Karmoko a.k.a Ceka, Dianarikasari and Clara Devi. I took a lot of photo there with them. I also bought their clothes ( 2 pieces of Sweater). Stay tune on my next post on blog for what the sweater look like. Here are our photos, let's take a look :









2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky to meet them <3 love your necklace beb. Cantiiiik

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ade km lucu bgt yaa^^

    xx,angel
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete