Saturday, December 6, 2014

2nd Blogger Culture Market



I've just finished my final test, yeaa even i didn't do my final test really well but i feel satisfied right now, i don't have to face a lot of books look like mountain on my table. To be honest, i need more sleep right now. On the week of my test, i usually go to sleep at 23:00. Such a pity of me huh ! 
But back to a week ago, i went to coffee kulture again for the second time. I met some of the bloggers who attend the garage sale there. And we took photos together. 





for the food i served this fish and chip. It was so tasty. I also order the other snack such as pao there are piggy pao, chicken cheese pao, and the last one is skippy bee pao.



 oh ya , i didn't go alone to coffeekulture. I went
there with some of my bestie. That photo above is 3/4 of us.
And honestly, we went there a week ago and it was during our final test hohoho ! okay, because we want to refresh our mind so we decided to chill out in this cafe

2 comments: