Wednesday, December 11, 2013

YEARBOOK 2013-2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY 
It's almost 3 years for me in Junior High School. My school did a photoshoot for yearbook. This yearbook made for every grade 9 students in my school , SMPK 6 Penabur Jakarta. The purpose of making this yearbook is to help us remember our friends because, of course later we will be separate in diffrent place.

In this yearbook, all of the students wear they own dresscode. Every class have their own theme. Our school theme this year for yearbook is movie. For 9A, the theme is drama, 9B is Fantasy, 9C is Comedy, 9D is Action. I got the comedy movie theme because i'm a part of 9C. 


At first i was really shocked because i think i must wear a silly clown costume. It's seems crazy. But after the yearbook crew told us what should we wear, i  felt satisfied. 
Every girls in my class wear their own beauty dresscode , some ofus also did a make up. My friend called elsa has done a great make up for me. I liked it because it isn't hard make up.

Where i bought my ootd ?
-studded blazer from itc mangga dua-
-white shirt from connexion-
-Red skirt from itc mangga dua-
-studded black heels from berjaya times square,malaysia-





No comments:

Post a Comment