Wednesday, December 11, 2013

YOUTUBERS ?

Well, it's been 3 years since my piano teacher post a tutorial of me while i'm playing piano in youtube. I had surprised because when i search for that video , my viewers become 22,516 viewers. I feel so excited and very shock. 
click this for the video.
I was thought can i be a youtuber ? but even if i can, i still think that i don't have enough time to do that. Being a youtuber is fun , i think. You can be famous and become people's inspiration. It's a great job.You can help people through your video and can be subscribe. If i'm a youtuber, i will share video about fashion and music (with singing) tutorial. I love to sing because it's also one of my hobby. I often told to sing in school event and also join a singing competition. I don't think that i'm fashionable , i just do a fashion :D
I wish i can arrange my daily time to improve my hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment