Sunday, February 9, 2014

9C Fashion Show

This is the best moment in the first week on February. Do you know why ? i got a school project that allowed me to do it in pairs. We need to make a description about our friends outfit and we need to hold a fashion show. I choose a long sleeve coat and a my black boots to dress up on that ocassion. 
My friends dress with their own style. I think all of them look  cool and trendy. Even if  some of them are don't care about their outfit.
The girl who stand in the right of me is Stevany. She's one of my friends who like to support me on my achievement. She's pretty and also smart,i have a promise to her to introduce her blog.
Maybe her blog can insipire you.
Check hers out Stevany Supardi


 I just found this two candid picture

                                                           




             


No comments:

Post a Comment