Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crystalise Red on Chinese New Year 2014

Red , Angpao , Food , Family , Party , YEAHH ... That's what called Chinese New Year! I'm not hoping so much on this CNY. I just wish for longlast togetherness everyone i loves. On CNY's eve i went to my grandma house for  family gathering  and wearing a cheongsam. You can check ou my outfit on my instagram (just click the instagram icon on my homepage). And on the first day , 31st of  January. I got some angpao from my family. And on the next day i went to South Jakarta, I rarely go there, because it is far from my house which is located on North Jakarta. So at that day, i decided to went to Epicentrum Walk in South Jakarta. The Epicentrum walk building is built beside the Bakrie Tower. I tried to ate in a cafe on that Mall. It's called "itoast". Here is what i gonna show you :
_________________________________
OUTFIT's  Information :
Red Jewerlies pattern dress from Avenue (www.myavenueclothing .com)
 Hearty Red Bag from Bellagio
________________________________




GO TRY THIS ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment