Thursday, July 31, 2014

A little light

I'm Back ! hello fashion people <3 , after went to puncak for 5 days and finally i can continue to post something on my blog. I can say that now i'm really satisfied enjoyed the vacation because last 2 weeks i just went to school for a week then after then back to vacation huft. SERIOUSLY i feel so bored on this vacation. I haven't know which class i enter in school because last 2 weeks i just went to school for student orientation. OKAY back to my outfit that i'll post today. I bought the roche outwear at infare and for sure this is my first time i wear it
i combined the outer with my green neon tank because i want more a brighter colour on my outfit.

(top&skirt : mom's // outer : @oudre_id // sunglasses : colorbox// heels :girls on need// choker : lookimnotafluke//bag : ilina)



3 comments:

  1. i love your outer! ❤

    twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty look at Baywalk =)
    i love your skirt !!
    xoxo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    sure we can be friend, dear..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heloo...
    i was only 8 years old, and I've learned to make a fashion blog. I've been visiting your blogs, and I am very inspired by all of you blog.
    please visit

    http://www.chrysillayuneva.blogspot.com

    i need your advice..
    xoxo

    I've been a follower of your blog. and is an honor if you would follow my blog back

    ReplyDelete