Friday, July 4, 2014

Camouflage Queen

Clock keeps spining , day keeps changing, and it was the same with the week , keeps changing.OH NOO ! I almost enter my school. what should i do ? Seriously , i need more holiday for refreshing huh ! Okay well i can't turn back the time, so definitely i must go back to school. Entering the senior high school , i wish it will be GREAT . Make new friends , do some school assignment, fighting for the test, hope it will be easier for me to past this shs. Because, i will entering the school presently, so i decide to post my outfit idea today. I won't be able to post it later because i will face so many school assignment soon. Actually, i'm in love with camouflage pattern. It  seems cute if we mix it with the right plain accessories. Camouflage pattern have been in fashion and art since 1919 so don't be surprised because nowadays many people use this pattern as fashion pattern. well, let's check it out my camouflage outfit :


(willow's hat// 1dayfullcolors's shirt//favechic's bag// gosh's boots)




2 comments: