Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Funky Pink

It's almost been a week since my last post.
OKay , i really happy that last weekend i can took a lot of ootd photo , it's because i'm in vacation with my familyy . We didn't go to other country , we just went to puncak lol. Actually at the first day , the first thing i want to do is take my endorsement picture and it's run well . The photo quality is not bad :p. I took it at Merlimba Garden which actually well known in Puncak as family restaurant. They also have outbound there but i never try it because i afraid of highness. But this "FUNKY PINK" ootd wasn't take in Merlimba. I took it on the last day ( we stayed there for 2 days) at Green Apple. 
Lets check it out :





(ig: Sapraya_shop 's beanie //forever 21 sunglasses // ciel legging//greedy sassy's ring // olshop shoes)


3 comments: