Friday, May 16, 2014

Adorable Snoopy

Wake up late in the morning is my hobby. But for sure, i can't let it go well because my mom always wake me up on time. Even if that's holiday.
 Next week i'm going to Bali with my friends hihi.
We're going to Bali next Tuesday on 20 May.
Well, it's actually a school study tour for the 9th Grader.Yuhuu, but i wish i can take a lot of awesome photos especially for my ootd next project. I wish everything run well.


I bought that whole clothes at ITC mangga dua, except that little bag (mom's vintage). I like to go shopping there because i can find any adorable clothes and accessories hehe. But sometimes the price isn't reasonable. so u must be smart to bargain the things u want to buy.


And, the photo bellow is my lil sister's 


ps : u can put your comment bellow 

13 comments:

  1. You're so adorable!! And so is your sister! :)

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoopynya lucu bgt ><
    And that shoes omg so gorgeous!!
    Baru tau kamu kelas 9 hehe salam kenal yahh...

    xx, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit suits you well, so gorgeous and sweet, i adore your shoes <3 Also, your sister is so cute too <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is so amazing!
    Love it.
    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loveee so much your shoes veren ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu kak sonyaa <3 actually u can get it at mangdu^^

      Delete
  6. Love your dress ^^ You are so cute hehehe :)

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute and your shoes lucu banget dehhhhh

    check out my blog dong,
    www.shotsatsilverlining.blogspot.com

    follow each other on insta yuukk..
    hchyntya

    ReplyDelete