Thursday, May 1, 2014

Oopsy Daisy

Oops !i think this post will be the last post before my national examination. yeaa i know every 9th grader student also have this obligation.Next semester, i will be a senior high school student*yeayy*. I must do my best for my national exam.I can't wait become  a senior high school student;p. 
Well, yesterday i got a big surprise. My lil sister was feature in ootdindo ( www.blog.ootdindo.com)

For sure, my family and i didn't plan to take her picture at that time. Our purpose to go there is just to hangout for a weekend.That's why we really surprised when we checked instagram and looked at her photo.
Well,good job naomi ! u did it. \^^/

Okayy, just back to my outfit of the day.
Today, i woke up early in the morning and went to Pantai Mutiara. As usual, i went there with my family. After that, we continue our destination to Waduk Pluit, North Jakarta.
Here's my outfit :
My ootd :
Hat&accecories : unbranded
Bag: tocco toscano
Suspender: Uniqlo
Flower daisy pants: Uniqlo
Shoes : unbranded






a candid shoot~


3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaa~ veren you and your sister looks so adorable!! x3
    anyway love your pants like so so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pants :)

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost buy that pants in yellow! ahahaha
    great look!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete