Sunday, May 11, 2014

The RED awake

National exam has done.... 
YEAYY , i feel so happy because i don't have to touch any kinds of school book around this two month.I have a lot free time. It's mean i can upload my ootd without any obstruction ahaha. Nowaday, many people don't like to wear bold color clothes idk why. So for awaken people thought , i guess i should try to match a nice combination for that look. 
Actually, yesterday i commited that i must wake up at  5 o'clock this morning to do photoshoot in Ancol. But you know because i feel really sleepy. I wake up at 8 o'clock. I regret it. If i wake up earlier, i think the sky will look more beautiful.Time can't return hmm... it doesn't really matter with my photoshoot.hihi 
Check out my outfit :
(Hat-Willow//Red Sweater-HushPuppies//Love Shape Glasses-Claire's//Bag and Shoes-Unbranded// Hello kitty stocking-Olshop)

By the way.. i just made a temporary tatto on my arm hihi *lookatthepicabove*






2 comments:

  1. Keren! Love your blog.
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    www.putriulisaktina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah the red platforms are quite a statement piece dear! Glad I clicked on your comment on NINE IN THE AFTERNOON's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you should check out my newest OOTD featuring ALEXANDER WANG, mixed FRIEZE art fair 2014 in NYC coverage, talk about mixing fashion with art, guaranteed to include the best of weirdest contemporary art you'd ever feast your eyes upon. I dare you to be provoked, haha! #FRIEZE

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/frieze.html

    ReplyDelete