Monday, May 26, 2014

Monochrome Stripes

helloo ppl ! Finally i'm back to Jakarta now. As i told you at the lastest post, i want to post about my daily photos in Bali. But, sorry i haven't collect the whole photos yet. Some of the photos are still in my friends camera and phone.But, don't worry  it will be my next post after my "endorsement" photo.
Okayy, just back to my current post. Two days before i'm going to Bali. I took a short photo shoot in Toko Merah, where is located in Kota, Central Jakarta. The first time i look at Toko Merah, i thought it will be a great place for my ootd photo. And it's really make me curious how if i take a photoshoot there.
Just take a look ! This is the result


i picked this monochrome outfit idea because i haven't really did it before 






u can put ur comment bellow,thankyou !

2 comments: