Sunday, June 8, 2014

After the Sunrise

Welcome June ! Yeayy that's mean it's almost my birthday ^^ hihi . 17 JUNE ......... I'm truly happy. My best wishes for my birthday is i can celebrate it with my family and We have our delicious dinner at the night and also a Jewerly Display that i've already saw it on Claire's . It's look pretty cool to put all my accessories on it .Okayy, that's all for my birthday wishes.And now i want to show you my outfit for today. For sure, i wake up really early in this weekend just for take a photoshoot in a park near my house with my fav dress ^^. I never wear this dress before because of a silly reason, i forgot that i ever bought this dress lol. Oh ya btw, in this holiday i often buy online shop stuff, it's because i can shopping easily without go to mall or shop. 
Last week, when i was browsing. I found a webstore with reasonable price and their clothes collection also looks fashionable. Try to shop there, you'll never regret it !Visit them on Zalora. They also give you some reccomendation about fashion nowadays. For more information just go through their website www.zalora.co.id



(outer-infare//dress-gaudi//heels-karen&chloe)


Don't forget to put ur comment below :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! <3

    claranaava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. precioso kimono
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I love your dress..

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look your so beautifule!

    www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty vereeeen! love the outfit esp the shoes<3

    http://kimberlychris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete