Friday, June 20, 2014

Infare 3

Evening, fashion people ! Finally i can upload this article. Infare (Indonesia Fashion Care) is a fashion garage sale for helping the charity. Well, i bought a lot of clothes and accessories. you guys will know soon what i've bought. Just stalk my updates on this blog! I went there with my fam and my bestie, Sylviana (she's my bestfriend since i'm still in the primary school).Before went to Infare 3, which is located at Ex Plaza Indonesia, I trapped on the road because of car free day guyss ! so unlucky --, but i use that time for taking my ootd picture because i didn't want to lose my time. hihi



(red hair clip and Top- ITC mangga dua// Zebra pattern suspender-Claire's//Bag-Matahari//Shoes-San San, ITC mangga dua)
with my little sista


with ka bertha

(@aw_wardrobe's) booth 

with ka Sonya

with ci chris and ka bertha

with ci val

 When i went to Infare i met my schoolmates, i surprised because we didn't make an appointment to meet. Of course it make my shopping time in infare more fun
finally, i can take photo with ci gaby and ci anaz . What a lucky day^^. Actually they're my fav blogger.



with ci elizabeth

                                              with ci bunga and ci ines
with ka vina 

No comments:

Post a Comment