Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Denim day out (ft Favechic)

Afternoon GUYS ! Last week i've got a bag from favechic, it's really make my ootd ^^
Thankyou for the bag (ig : @favechic) ! If u want to get the bag just order it through their website --> Favechic 
By the way, my last ootd look different because i tried to look more like street style and the result is it's make me more comfy with that outfit 


(rayban sunglasses // top: mom's wardrobe //pants : butike // necklaces : DIY// ring :greedysassy // bag : favechic // shoes : olshop)





Happy Holiday ! stay tune on my next post btw i sell my diy necklaces that i wore that day ! SO , if u're interested just email me on verenvalenciaa@gmail.com or line me on verenvalenciaa, It cost idr 45.000 each and u can get free box ! 




4 comments:

  1. U look nice veren! Love ur shoes<3


    Zhafiratartilie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO PRETTY
    SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)

    Oya, yuk ikutan MARINA BDO ke Jepang sekarang juga
    MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN

    DAFTAR / REGISTRASI MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN

    Love, Marina beauty blogger Ollyvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess street style never wrong!
    Keren bgt disini veren, sukak <3

    xx,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete