Monday, June 2, 2014

Tread Bone Dreamcatcher

At first i want to say thankyou for endorsing me this dc necklace to @galericahyaningty (instagram) .
Yeapp, I'm a dreamcatcher lovers. I love to collect everything about dreamcatcher. Earlier i've just bought a pink dreamcatcher wall decor in Bali.Why pink ? because my room color is pink so to match it i choose pink.But all of the whole dreamcatcher i've ever had i mostly like this purple tread bone.
If you want to get it just check @galericahyaningty (instagram) or text 085648216316.
They also have the other colors beside purple and it just cost 40k rupiah.The picture below is my ootd and this is how i combine the dc necklace with my outfit 


(cachecache top//malaysia haul floral skirt//claire's love sunglasses//galericahyaningty's necklace)




No comments:

Post a Comment